Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello again! :)

Choir was alright today.
So good job! Hahaha!
Thats the way man.
Not to deprove but improveeeeeee.
Haha!
And bought shoes today at Inteeeeer!

Anyway I had comments for the Thursday's practice.
About me suddenly....
Errrr breakdown?

Actually what I said its kinda like..
Saying what most of the committees feel.
Like what I said,
sometimes we feel very sad for ourselves.
Eg, we scolding you guys becos you guys didnt do well,
or perform well, or your disicpline was not good.
We scold you for some reasons, not becos we feel like it so we do so.
And sometimes we received negative comments,
or rather your attitude faces,
that actually make us feel very demoralised.
And then we'll actually think through ourselves.
If we're really too fierce? Or what?
I dont know.
And sometimes you people showed us,
that you do not care, and do not bother.

Everytime after scoldings,
WE are the ones feeling guilty.
Do you? Do you feel guilty for making us angry/disppointed?
Oh well I dont know.

Whats the scolding/lecturing for then?
If you guys dont learn something from it,
then we're sorry, that we have to repeat ourselves all over again.
And then you find us naggy...

Being a senoir is not easy.
Why am I always spending time posting on this blog,
is because we want you guys to know how we feel.
I know how you guys feel,
maybe after scolding you guys will feel that its unfair,
its lame, loser, wahlao scolding again, boring, irritating,
f. up, or whatever, we actually know.
Because we're once a junoir before.

The reason why I suddenly broke down is just a sudden feeling,
like "piang" and then I cried.
And of course feeling sad for ourselves lah.
I'm not hinting you guys to do anything for us,
like buying things for us or cock.
We're not that materialistic.
(i'm VERY scared that you guys will think this way @@)
We just want you guys to appreciate what we do for you guys,
and understand. Thats all.
We're not asking much, seriously.
Seriously, thats not my intention of saying all those stuffs.
(Maybe asking from you guys to have more passion in Choir,
or rather more-into-choir, and contributing more.)

Anyway thanks for some concerns being showed by some of you :)
I'm okay! (its quite obvious right XD)
And continue to love choir okay. Haha!

Ah, talked so much.
Haha!

Kay lah, you guys continue to work hard kay!
Maybe I really need a tape to tape my mouth soon,
becos I cant stop shouting.
Dont be like me kay, it feels terrible :S

Practiceeeeee hard everyone! :)
Takecare! Lovvvvve.

counting down, 19days to SYF.
- Joceline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment