Friday, July 17, 2009

Okay, this will be my last blog entry here.
(I suppose so.)

Part of it is also becos my exams and stuffs.
Part of it is becos I dont find a reason to blog anymore.
Since the sec3s committee took over already,
I think I shouldnt continue anymore,
(unless I find a need to)
in case I really accidentally mentioned everything in a blog post,
til they got nothing to blog about.

Quite glad that they are actually consistently updating the blog,
and FYI, they dont just update and blog for nothing,
like what I'm doing now.
They normally update announcements here and some impt stuffs!
And of cos their feedbacks.
So pls spend some time reading it!
And give some comments on it rather than EGGTARTS
(AHEEEEEEEEEM. LOL)
After commenting you guys can continuing eggtart-ings. LOL
.


Okay, so I shall end here already.
Dont wna make it too long.
Wish us goodluck for O levels bah! :)
Pls workhard and listen to the ex-co'09!
See you guys in school and for the Genting trip :)

- Joceline, Ex-DM.
PLS TAKE NOTE THAT THERE'S A UPDATE BELOW.
IT DONT JUST STOP AT MY BLOG ENTRY,
INCASE YOU GUYS MISSED IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment