Monday, November 16, 2009

HI DARLINGS :D
missed us? :')

Was back in the choir today!
And okay lets start with the bad stuffs first..
SINGING!!!!!

The japanese song sounded okkkkkk just that you guys are still soft.
And without emotions (?)
Even lollipop and stupid sounded so sad til i nearly cried at the back..
LOL (WTF)
So just keep on improving kkkkk :D
Hope when i go back another time we could hear a different choir.
You guys know you can do it!
We did it before what, didnt we? :)

So yeap, be sure you guys listen to your seniors k :)
And dont disappoint Mr Goh!
I must really say, he's the most patient and encouraging instructor I've ever seen!!
I mean, listen to your own singing,
I bet you guys know where your standard is at right?
If I were him I would already thrown the whole piano on you guys (!!)
And yet he dont, he's still very patient and nice.
And he crack jokes at times!! See! How wonderful~
So treasure him kay!
I believe we wouldnt come to this far if not for him, seriously!

Yeap, and lastly rmb to listen to the seniors kay :D
I believe they're trying their very best to give you the best.
So it will only be fair if you guys tries your best too right? :)
Same word, BEING THE COMMITTEE IS NOT EASY!!!!!

Okay lastlast.
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!
When we were sitting at the back its like.
Okay we're leaving and its such a weird feeling :/
I'll definitely visit you guys again.
(Those suddenly one)
So you guys wont have time to prepare and stuffs >)

* I hope you guys missed us toooo.... >) *

Okay bye :D
- Joceline, Ex-DM, Old senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment