Monday, July 5, 2010

YO, PEOPLE! How's Youth Day?
Ok, I believe that MOST OF YOU have received Sharleen's message, which is to bring $19 on Thursday. This $19 will be for your new Choir Tee! And IF ANYONE FORGETS TO BRING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY ON THURSDAY, THERE WILL BE AN INTEREST OF 10% CHARGED PER DAY TILL THE DAY YOU PAY UP. Please close your mouth now, and don't be too shocked. Yes, I'm just kidding. It's $19 dollars, yes, certainly, NINETEEN DOLLARS. Don't ask us why it's so expensive because it's considered cheap already since we managed to reduce the price. So, NO MONEY = NO CHOIR TEE. Oh, I think I sound fierce. But I don't care. :>

--
Serious Matters.
About this Choir Blog, I have been observing the tagboard for quite some time. And the people who have been tagging are always the same. Eg, Huiling, Josie. I know that some of you guys will randomly pop out a tag and I truly appreciate all of these. Yes, and this week, the lower sec will be having their Elearning. This means that ALL OF YOU will be using the computer. And I expect that the tags SHOULD BE MORE this week. We do not expect people to be tagging things like, '' Hi, tagged. '' Because these kind of tags are BORING. (sorry, if you're offended) Plus, if all of you guys tag the same thing like that tag, which I just mentioned, seriously just look at the tagboard, and you all will be extremely bored. Certainly, the Committee will be observing this tagboard and whoever that does not tag anything, please say hi to consequences.

Next, about attendance. Recently, the attendance has been dropping. Some of the regular Choir Members have not been coming to Choir for quite some time. What has happened?! I do not wish to type out the names of those, very embarrassing, I know. Choir may/may not be an enjoyable CCA for some of you. We're trying our utmost best to make it fun. If you do not come for practice, how will you know if it's fun or not. And we are NOT going to accept parents' letter anymore. MCs allowed only. Never turn up = never turn up. (:

So, this coming Thursday, 3PM- music room. Remember your tasks about tagging. Ask us questions, whatsoever, and leave your name down. And lastly, I expect to see better attendance on Thursday. Tyvm ^^ and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment