Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello, this is your one and only DM here! Ahaha though generations no one have yet to take this position so.. Ahahaha! Yeah ok I'm being very crappy. Many of you might not know who am I but I do not care. I just wish to make my stand!

I hope you guys would cooperate with the committees. Seriously I think they're awesome enough to get the respect they should get in Choir. All the scoldings, reminding, nagging and everything, there's a reason. The common aim is just to improve you guys. And that should be your aim too, to improve yourselves. As well as for the seniors! They deserve some respect too!

As for the seniors I hope you guys are behaving yourselves too. Quite sucky to see you guys not behaving because this shouldn't be the way at all.

I lost my talent of nagging at this choir and at the same time I don't think I got the rights to comment on you guys anymore. But still I hope you guys can give your best! Afterall you will be the warrior to be sent out for the SYF :) Believe you guys can do it! Jy!

- Joceline, committee of 2008. (YES I'M OUT OF THIS SCHOOL ALR)

No comments:

Post a Comment