Saturday, September 4, 2010

TEACHER'S DAY PHOTOSSSSSS! Sorry for the delay, and I apologise for the so-few pictures.


Huiyin's unglammm! Mr Tan looks like blind man. :/

OMG~ Who's on the screen!! Oh wait, it's ARINI!

CHOIR PHOTO, like finally.

Okay, HEY PEOPLE. It's the September holidays! (Like finally) Time to rest, revise or whatsoever since exams are coming real soon.
Oh, about Thursday. What happened to the discipline?! Okay, I do admit that I was talking too. But I felt guilty after that. You guys should feel guilty too, right. Ms Yap was pissed because we kept talking. She knew we didn't understand and she tried to explain. But still, no one seemed to know what she was talking about. Yes, I didn't understand too. But if so, what must we do? I think you guys should self-study y'know. It really works! Whoo. Music Theory Exam is just like 3 weeks away. I'm sure you don't wanna fail. Neither DO I WANNA FAIL, though my music is like ... cannot make it one. Just try your best, ask those people who have music background. Example: Belvy Bay. :) Oh, lower sec! Try to encourage your friends who don't have CCAs, to join Choir! HAHAHAH. Awesome, I know.
Anyway, don't forget about Choir Practice on Thursday!
Thanks.
Ok, miss me. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment