Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday 130111

Okay.
This is a post by me.
Yeah, Belvy. :D
Rare opportunity so better read up, okay? :D
Just kidding. :D
Alright.
Just to comment on your performance today.
Fairly okay.
But remember, we must never be complacent and we still have loads of things to take note of.
So yeah.
And, practice more!!
We're getting sharper so please please please, practice at home.
Remember your dynamics.
We have to do everything it takes to bring us to the GOLD standard of choir. :D
So we have to work hard. :D
Please do.
And give your 100% or more participation in ALL choir practices, be it whether Mr Wong is present or not. :D
Now, to end of the commenting, let's all work together to achieve a GOLD standard for Choir. :D
Jiayous.~ :D
Okay, for some fun stuff. :D
I don't know what you guys like to hear.
But I do like Glee songs. :D
Hahahas. :D
Teenage dream has been done by them and they did it beautifully. :D
Well, many songs are nice. :D
I know you guys may find it boring to sing choral music all the time. :D
But let's look on the bright side. :D
Its harder to sing choral music compared to pop songs etc...
Right? :D
Its an additional skill that no one other than choir people can acquire. :D
That's what makes us so special. :D
DAMAIVOICEZ is awesome!! :D
Woots~~
Like what Sharleen said, please prepare yourself on Monday.
Dress in your PE attire and practice the SYF songs. :D
The wind is pretty awesome.
Especially after the "breeze" part comes the slow part because its ending.
It gives the impression of the wind, dying down soon.
And then when you end off, it gives the gentle yet powerful feeling.
I mean, that's what I feel la. :D
You guys may have different interpretations of the songs. :D
Also, butterfly is really sweet.
The last part is pretty tricky so work harder on it. :D
OKokay.
I talked to much. (I know. :( )
So, remember what I've said. :D
Let's do our best. :D
Kambatteh. (spelling is wrong, I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment