Thursday, April 14, 2011

1 MORE DAY TO SYF

Heyy Choir. :D
I haven't posted on the blog like for so long.
Hmm, since like yesterday that I just entered choir.
So many things to learn. :D
And I believe, I have learnt what my seniors taught me.
And now, I am doing the same, by teaching you what my seniors told me.
Do you know?
Choir is a very unique CCA.
Unlike other CCA, we are the main attraction.
Our instrument is not a machine or any tool, but our beautiful voice.
That's what I thought when I entered choir. :D
Well, looking back, 4 years past by quickly.
Before I know it, I am participating in the SYF this year.
Its through such tough events, that the choir can bond together.
I know the committee has been like nagging and being so harsh on you guys.
We hope you understand. :D
We really love you guys very much.
We'll definitely miss you guys when we leave.
Don't ever forget us, yeah? :D

Well, I will talk about the SYF stuff now. :D
Don't forget anything we mentioned today. :D
Facial expressions, pitching, dynamics, entry points, etc.
All cannot forget ah. :D
Do our best, and we will NEVER REGRET. :D
Also, whatever we get tomorrow, I know we have tried our best. :D
But let's aim high. :D
OUR BATCH WILL MAKE HISTORY. :D
FOR BREAKING THE BRONZE TREND. :D
YEAH?
GOOOOOOOOOO CHOIR.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.
WHETHER OR NOT, I KNOW YOU FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, THANKS FOR CHOOSING CHOIR AS YOUR CCA.
I HOPE, YOU GUYS WILL CARRY ON THE LEGACY, EACH SENIOR HAS LEFT BEHIND.
THANK YOU CHOIR. :D

AND, DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH. EVERYONE WILL HELP ONE ANOTHER TOMORROW. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment