Friday, August 5, 2011

Murni's writing.yay.

Hey my sexy elite vocalist !
I hope you are reading this because Im posting today ! Haaaaha ^.^
Okay aren't you excited for Monday ? You should be ,it'll be fun .Promise.
Before I forget , I want to thank the whole choir for co-operating with me on Wednesday though I was really grumpy.teehee.
The choir was great today .I really really really hope the choir will be like this on Monday.
Every single one of you should be proud,honoured and really excited that you're performing.
So how do we make this performance a success ? Just 2 things guys .Just 2.
1) Sing like you never sang before.
2) Smile like there's no tomorrow.


Please read this section its just personal advice ,you all have to read:
I know how it feels to be scared on stage.Dont be nervous ,your friends are with you.
Look at the exit sign .Dont look at your feet .Stand up straight ,dont fidget.
Do choir proud .Sing out loud .Dont be lazy towards the end of in the heartbeat.
Remember your actions .Be sure of your movements, ask your friends or ask the committee members.We did it in the AV theatre ,we can do it again.So what do you do now ? Practice ! Its sounds really cheesy ,I use to think so too but I can promise you guys that it helps.Remember what you all promised Carinda ?To be as hyper as you all are today :)






Common mistakes the choir make :

1) Not on time for "In a heartbeat " we cant afford to make these mistakes
2) Being very lazy towards the end of the song
3) Forgetting your movement,we will go through on Monday again .
4) Very airy ,please use diaphragm.
5) For high notes take in a deeeeeep breath before that.
6) Lack of practice ,dont think I dont know you guys dont practice.BEEN THERE.DONE THAT.

Here are some important reminders :
-Be in the music room by 7.25 am
-For your hair please bring : hair tie ,bobby pins and wax or hairspray.
-Tie your hair in a bun before coming for choir.
-For your pretty little faces bring : your own foundation ,blusher and dont forget your brushes !
-Try your best to use contact lenses
-Wear full uniform
-Memorise word for word everything .Sing,sing and sing.
-Do the committee proud alright?You know you can.

you know you love me,xoxo
Murni

No comments:

Post a Comment