Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hey CHOIR!!! Haha! Syafiqah here :) This is my very first post after so long. Miss me? Hehe... So today's practice was okay but still not up to EXPECTATION!!! There's still more improvements to be made. OKAY!! Altos was AWESOME today!! Haha! Sopranos were awesome too :) As you know today's dance practice was... You know what i mean... I no need to say this again.... I just dont understand why everytime you dance as a whole... You become messy.... you must listen to the beat of the song and stop looking at others!! You must be sure of your dance move cos you all are awesome gals!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF FOR GOODNESS SAKE! Sigh.... Oh, your discipline wasn't good... You keep talking and talking all the time... Why like this huh?!? Is it so important? I also realize that some of you use your cell during choir practice... You know the rules. NO USAGE OF CELLS DURING CHOIR PRACTICE!!!! you can use it duirng choir break or after choir, kay... You are young adults and you should understand simple english... There's no need for me to repeat this over and over again... I dont like to nag... AND do remember to practice the dance moves and the songs we're singing at home. Okay, that's about it :) Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment