Monday, March 19, 2012

Dear choir, I know i am annoying cause im always scolding you guys xD, but if i dont , choir will be in a state of chaos . So, bear with me FOR THE FUTURE OF CHOIR. im stepping down soon so, you will hear me less often soon enough :) and miss my annoying voice >:p

To start things off , gentle reminder: practice yell especially the parts we are weak at. Every one of you makes a difference! Dont rely on others! Be the difference! Dont skip some parts cause you find it hard. Best way to overcome fear is to face it head on!! Memoriae the words by monday! Though needless to say itld come naturally if you sing the song enough. Also, practice your dance moves!! Oh p/s performance for yell is next thursday we only have 2 practices left to brush up( NOTICE: BRUSH UP NOT RELEARN)

Im not happy with todays discipline at all . I enjoy my last few practices with choir better when things run smoothly :/ so be nice okie!! I wish to see better self control next monday!! OR YOULL SEE MAD WOMEN SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS!!! >:D

THATLL SPOIL ALL THE FUN RIGHT :< TSCH HEH ALRIGHT CYA GUYS THIS FRIDAY . Ps. tag THIS: JAMSBREAD!! Pps. Sec 3 and 4na this thurs 3pm tentatively music room Ppps. Posting with a Frigin iphone cuz ne no internet! Le sad. Pppps. Bui bui PRACTICE YELL!! >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment