Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our last day

Hello choir!! Firstly,I would to announce that I love every single one of you and I will miss you when we step down and not come for choir anymore teehee.
Our last session with you guys would be tomorrow and we have wishes .These wishes are to be granted by you little singing angels.

1) Please oh please please be a confident performer on stage! Dont be nervous ,we'll do great on Saturday! Its our last performance with you so please do I us this favour ?
2) Smile ^^ I dont know how to make you smile but every single one of you need to smile during the dance .You must show the world that you are enjoying yourselves on stage.
3) Sharp movements!! I don't want to see sloppy ,lazy fingers and elbows.Put some energy in what you're doing.
4) Nervous ? Look at the exit sign at the back of the hall and imagine you are performing for that green sign .Smile at the green exit sign .Dont worry ,you'll still look good on stage lolol

So before the performance remember these 5 wishes from us and grant them and everyone lives happily ever after.

IMPORTANT REMINDER : BRING $12 FOR THE BEAUTIFUL CHOIR TEE TMRW.

No comments:

Post a Comment