Monday, July 9, 2012




Hello Choir.
I'm so tired that I can sleep now . I haven't finish my homework and here I am posting for you'll so tag. ( Don't tag tag . It's so boring. Lets make the tagboard alive hahahas)
Okay, the video above is "Aria" but in orchestral form . PRACTICE AND SING WITH IT. esp Sop1s as you girls are singing the melody. Yes 3 people is hard, its crazy but IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

Altos- Need practice. I don't want to keep repeating myself . Practice makes perfect.
Sop2s- I think that you guys are better on Friday so you should put in more effort. Listen out to 1 another and sing out especially miss taylor ( wink wink ) and sec 1s . I'm not picking on you'll and mention you on purpose so just sing out next time so the whole group will be fantastic. Sop1s- Listen out to each other . You guys need to listen to the rest of the choir . 

Remember what Mr Wong said. We are suppose to finish the piece by next practice so we have about 1-2 more week.

Lastly, Remember what Mrs Ang mentioned during debrief. It is passion that keeps you moving. Passion>Talent . If you like something, you will have the tendency to practice and improve it. SO KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE GUYS. WE ARE ONE VOICE, ONE FAMILY. C-H-O-I-R CHOIR CHOIR !
We welcome all feedbacks and suggestions. You can stay back after choir to tell us. You guys are the true leader of choir . What the committee does depends on your attitude.

Friday Junior Choir :12.45
             Senior Choir : 1.15


Cheers!
Kayseng

No comments:

Post a Comment