Sunday, November 2, 2014

hey choir remember there's choir practice tomorrow @ AV THEATRE : 2-6pm // 

late tell me ok never come also tell me but pls come because these practices are important and syf is coming & oh ya mr wong say to those who dont come tmrw u guys will be blacklisted so pls come!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless super duper ultra good reason :-) dont give me this kind of "my mum birthday my grandma birthday my cat birthday my dog birthday my fish birthday" excuse ok i warn u first 

SO BRING YOUR WILL YOU TEACH ME (both just in case) & THAT DA TUNG DA RI (malay idk) SCORES AND WATER BOTTLE AND PENCIL OK!!!!!!!!!! 

** & also hi julie zavier qistina if u reading this pls pls try to come tmrw ** ok i think thats all 

oh oh oh & make urself free on 14th nov from 10-4pm because surprise!!!!!!! we wont be singing that day dont worry so yeah :-) will tell u more details when reaching that date and if any changes pls read whatsapp group thank you for you guys cooperation see you tmrw ;-) 

EH ONE MORE THING PLS PAY YOUR CHOIR FUND GUYS PLS PAY EVEN ME I PAYING ALSO SO YOU GUYS MUST LEARN FROM ME I PAID CHOIR FUND AND YOU SHOULD TOO ;-) IM SRS NO JOKE I PAID 

eh wah sian i still have school in the morning zzzzzzzzzzzzz kk bye woah so colourful

-ka hui yi 

No comments:

Post a Comment