Thursday, May 19, 2016

hello choir !!! there will be choir tmr finally yay !! choir will start at 1.30-3pm tmr at the av theatre . latest will be 3.30pm i think. No need to bring scores , file ,pencil  .Just bring yourself and waterbottle okie heheh. It will be my last time updating the blog so pls read my blog for the last time okay. I very sad meh. Hope to see all of you tmr . Those who want to buy choir pictures, pls bring money tomorrow to buy from me okay? One for $4 . Latest by monday. If you haven't buy from me tmr in choir or monday ,i'm sorry . I can't help you bc i need to pass it up already  okay. Okay rest well and see you all tomorrow yay!! YES OF COURSE IF YOU HAVEN'T PAY CHOIR FUND , PLS PAY IT TO JIAYING OKAY. FOR THE LAST TIME FOR THE SEC 4s huehue. thankyou

-CathrynPng :-) meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment