Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hello Choir!!! There'll be choir tomorrow from 1pm to 3pm at the AV theatre. Inform the committees if you're coming late or not coming due to various VALID reasons :-) Submit your PARENTS LETTER/MC to Melanie if you were absent last session! LAST choir practice for te TERM already ya so please be good n cooperative okay! I know all of us are VERY excited for this to end yes me too YAY. Still, bring your SCORES, PENCIL, NOTEBOOK and jacket ( if you want ), Monday umm we sort of did nothing much so yaaaa PLEASE PRACTICE your CREDO or else we will kena by Mr Wong tomorrow :( familiarize yourself with the songs okayyy. PAY ME CHOIR FUND OKAY because last session already so please pay me D: Not sure whether you've paid or not, just text me ya I'll tell you!! HEHE RESTWELL alright since choir gonna be the earliest cca to end tomorrow :-) and revise well for your EOY and pass well! See y'all tomorrow! 

-Jessie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment