Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hi. K, practice on Thursday. Though I'm not sure what you guys did for PT, but I think you had fun. And why are there so few people for practice? Like hello, this is the first practice after the Exams, you guys should be free. I don't know if it's because you're sick or whatsoever. But like what Mr Wong said, if you can make it to school, why can't you make it for Choir. Ok la, I don't want to scold you guys. But I'm just posting this on behalf of the other committee members. But seriously, I don't think your illnesses are linked to Choir, anyway. And Yes, and I want MCs. And do inform your friends to tell us if you are absent from school. It's very troublesome for us, you know. And I hope you all will at least TRY to make it for Choir.
And lastly, your performance on Thursday was... you guys should know for yourselves. It gets frustrating when you guys talk, and yes, the volume gets louder. And we had to keep on shh-ing you all. Mr Wong was re-auditioning all of us. So, no matter what your new sections are, you have to make do with it.
Ok, and do not forget to bring your forms on the next practice. And note that, there is no practice for next week. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment