Monday, May 24, 2010

Much as I don't want to overwrite what your chairman has said.
I want to say something too.
Maybe after I say this, you guys may not even bother to check the blog anymore.
But I have to say.
In all my 3 years in choir, it has been a good experience.
I appreciate what the seniors has done for us.
The scolding, the fun, everything.
You may think this is not related to you.
But it has.
When I was sec1, I can tell you, I have the same feelings like the sec1s have now.
We didn't like choir that much.
But we learnt much from the seniors and we bonded with them.
They have scolded us.
And I have been irritated.
But I realised that, they were doing it because we're at fault.
We are too noisy and not up to standard.
They have a reason to be mad.
And I don't have even the slightest right to be irritated.
Seriously, its not an easy job, being in the committee and all.
And we really do not want to overuse our authority.
But seeing that you guys do not seem interested in choir, we have to do what we have to do.
So do not throw attitudes around.
We are not very happy and I am sure you guys aren't too.
Who likes to be scolded?
Not me, not you, no one does.
Please make our lives easier.
We are really trying our best to make choir a fun CCA for all to appreciate.
Those who skip choir just to go out with your friends, let me be clear.
YOU MUST JOIN CHOIR BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT AND NOT FOR THE SAKE OF HAVING POINTS AND THE ATTENDANCE.
By showing your face, get your attendance, its not enough.
You must sing out loud and contribute to choir.
People do make mistakes.
But you do not have to be shy.
We laugh, and we learn.
Please...
I feel that, the environment we live in affects who we are.
Like now.
Many juniors would always say: They scold scold scold, nothing better to do, etc...
YEAH, that's a typical way of Singaporean.
Then, do you know why we scold?
I guess, we have to appreciate every scolding.
It helps us improve.
To become a better person.

I am going to end now.
But I want all of you to do your best in choir.
If you're unsure of anything, ask.
Enjoy your holidays.
Please turn up for choir practices.
I won't be here to watch you guys.
Sorry.
But I would like to see improvement. :D
Have fun, drink lots of water and don't fall sick. :D
-Belvy

No comments:

Post a Comment