Saturday, February 5, 2011

A post during the CNY holidays.

Okay, I will use this font.
It looks better than the rest. :D
Gneahahahas~
How are your CNY holidays so far? :D
Good?
Mine is relatively okay...
:D
Hope you guys and girls are enjoying them. :D
Make good use of this holiday to enjoy, relax, catch up on your sleep and practice the SYF songs. :D
Hahahs. :D
I wanted to post something on the choir blog a few days back.
But the iPad wouldn't let me.
So I had to delay.
So sorry...
Alright.
Choir, I want you to memorise everything on the scores for The Wind and Butterfly.
:D:D:D
You never know what is going to happen on monday. ^^
Muahahahaahs. :D
Please be prepared. :D
And and, when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.
Alright?
Jiayous. :D
Humph, my iPod got disconnected all of the sudden.
Stupid...
Grrr...
Anyways, I am going to visit my form teacher's house on Sunday to collect Ang Baos. :D
YAY. :D:D
Bye bye.
Have a nice day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment